Alameda County SBDCOakland, CA

Employee Identification Number

If you have employees or operate your business as a corporation or partnership, you need to obtain an Employer Identification Number (EIN). There is no charge to obtain the EIN.

Apply for an EIN Here.

More information regarding Employee Indentifcation Numbers can be found Here.

Apply Now

It all starts here. Complete the application and submit your request. A member of the SBDC will follow up with you and help you achieve your small business goals -- at no cost to you.
English French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish

Funded in part through cooperative agreements with the U.S. Small Business Administration, the California Governors Office for Business and Economic Development, and other private and public partners;  and nationally accredited by the association of SBDCs.